Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An introduction to this blog

So I know this isn't my first post in this blog, but I wanted to properly introduce the blog. I do have a personal blog that I keep to update our family and friends. I've also posted some blogs about politics and my personal opinions. I've decided (after writing two separate political blogs today) that I have a lot to say with the upcoming caucuses and election. And so I've started a separate blog for just my political posts. And here we are.

I have included the other previous blogs I've already written in this one. And I've also included some blog posts from when I was a student involved in a First in the Nation project. (read the blogs below to learn more!)

So welcome to my new blog and enjoy! And as I mentioned on the sidebar, these are just my own personal opinions and thoughts. I'm always open to hear what your thoughts and opinions are, especially if they differ from mine. And I also want to say that I don't know everything. If I have said something that's not correct, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you! 



Let the political craziness begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment